Can we have a list of digital tools/ apps that could be used to support remote training of community volunteers or health workers via smartphone/ videos?

To respond to this question, an information note was compiled outlining potential steps and resources to support remote supervision and monitoring. This was compiled through consultation within the Wasting TWG. This note is housed  the GNC website here:

https://www.nutritioncluster.net/Resources_Wasting_COVID-19_Information_Note_004

If agencies have any additional tools to add to the this list please do reply to this thread with links to the resources.

Anonymous

Answered:

4 years ago

To respond to this question, we can share with you the training of trainers, online and offline that we have developed to train community health workers in acute malnutrition treatment, during COVID19.

All you need to do is register for the course, and you can download the modules, the training guide and the graphics.
I hope this information is useful for your work

Hello,

The need to train community health workers on CMAM/IMAM and the difficulty of providing face-to-face training due to the travel and grouping constraints of people due to the pandemic, have made ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM offer a training system. Cascade :

• In the first layer, a training of trainers course: online, demonstrative, interactive and with reinforcement exercises.
  • And at a second level, the training of the CHW (the community health worker) which will be carried out later. In the online course you will find all the downloadable documents needed for this training: the training facilitation guide and several infographics.

The general objective of this training is to prepare potential trainers to train and support community health workers in their learning for the decentralization of the treatment of acute malnutrition and to ensure the quality of the agents' actions during care.

Register: Course registration

COURSE REGISTRATION

Pilar Charle-Cuéllar

Answered:

3 years ago

I am in somalia and interested  to register into this training. I am not seeing somalia in the list and also the registration form is not in English, please support

Masud Ahmed

Answered:

3 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login