We are pleased to let you know that applications for the next Professional Short Course in NIE in Uganda are now being accepted. The course will be run by the Makerere University School of Public Health in Kampala, and is scheduled for the 27th May - 7th June, 2013. For further details please contact Sheila Katureebe at: skatureebe@gmail.com
thanks i have received and am interesting this course i hope you will be accepted. Regards. Ibrahim
Ibrahim Hilowle Aden

Answered:

11 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam, Hope all is well with you and doing well. I am very much interesting to attend this professional training. I would like to ask you a question: Who can pay the accommodation? what about course fee? What about travel expenses? I am looking forward your Prompt Response. Regards.
Abdulkadir Moallim Mohamed,.

Answered:

11 years ago
I am intrested in this course, what are the requirements and how do I apply
Madna

Answered:

11 years ago
Dear Colleague I would be very glad if you kindly accept me to join new NIE course of Makerere university best regards
Mohamed Ali Mohamed

Answered:

11 years ago
Dear en-net users, We have had a number of people contact ENN for details on this course and to register. We are not involved in running this course. Please contact the person given above for all information regarding registration, fees, etc: Sheila Katureebe at: skatureebe@gmail.com
Marie McGrath
Technical Expert

Answered:

11 years ago
An application form with further details will be posted shortly on [url]www.nietraining.net[/url] Please check this site for the latest updates on this and other forthcoming NIERTI courses.
Andy Seal
Technical Expert

Answered:

11 years ago
Sorry for the typo. The working link for the site is: [url]http://www.nietraining.net[/url]
Andy Seal
Technical Expert

Answered:

11 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login