I am brainstorming over an area of study in nutrition and a suitable title for my research proposal which would lead to fulfillment of my masters degree in Public Health Nutrition. Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
CMAM programs in the context of low middle-income countries, with an (in)equity focus.
Paul

Answered:

12 years ago
From Rogers Wanyama: Hi You can check MM2 (Moderate Malnutrition Meeting - 2010) article and Review of Nutrition and Mortality Indicators for the Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) , Reference Levels and Decision-making , September 2009. ([url]http://www.ipcinfo.org/pubs.php[/url]) documents which flagged areas that need further research in the field of emergency Nutrition . Regards
Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

12 years ago
A few ideas ... Use of MUAC in programs treating MAM Use of MUAC for monitoring and discharge in CTC / CMAM programs Simple monitoring protocols for use in TFP and SFP Misdiagnosis of wasting by W/H in ... [could (e.g.) be Sudan, Niger, Myanmar] Determinants of coverage failure in statutory sector CMAM programs Simple and cheap coverage indicators for national program M&E (e.g. geographical coverage, met need) Small sample issue with IYCF indicators (solutions proposed and tested) These interest me. What is your main area of interest?
Mark Myatt
Technical Expert

Answered:

12 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login