Save the Children, CDC, WFP and ACF-Canada will be organizing an inter-agency training workshop for the Asia region on the SMART methodology in Phnom Penh, Cambodia from February 13th to 18th, 2012 inclusive. For those interested, please email your expression of interest by January 17th to: ysfeir@actioncontrelafaim.ca.
can you please share the details of the training, I will appreciate.
Junaid Chohan

Answered:

12 years ago
SMART is increasingly used by organisations as the standard survey method for nutrition and mortality surveys. In order to provide key-staff members of many organisations with the most up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the methodology, the SMART core group has been delivering trainings in SMART methodology in the field on both a regional or national level. These workshops aim to strengthen the capacity of institutions and organizations and other partners who are involved in nutrition surveys in a given region or country in nutrition and mortality data collection, the analysis and the preparation of survey reports in a standardized manner using of the SMART methodology. The people who will benefit most from this workshop are: 1. Persons from organizations / institutions directly involved in implementing nutrition programs in the country in which the training would take place. 2. Persons from organizations / institutions directly responsible for the planning, supervision and/or data analysis of nutritional surveys. 3. Persons from organizations / institutions with experience in conducting a nutritional survey, but who need to improve their capabilities by using the SMART methodology. Please keep a look out for upcoming training possiblities at the following website: http://www.smartmethodology.org/
Yara Sfeir

Answered:

12 years ago
Dear Yara, Are you planning any SMART training in Pakistan the near future for implementing partners? kind regards Sayed Ghalib
Sayed Ghalib

Answered:

12 years ago
From Nancy Maino: Dear Yara, Are any prospects for SMART trainings in Kenya? If so when? If not what do you offer in Kenya. Regards Nancy.
Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

12 years ago
Dear Yara, Is there any possibility to accomodate participants from Africa in this training? I would appriciate if your share with me your SMART training plan in Africa. Kind regards,
Issack Hussein

Answered:

12 years ago
Dear Yara, Is there a possibility to accomodate participants from Africa? I would appriciate if you share with me SMART training plan in the near future in Africa. Kind regards, Lubaba
Issack Hussein

Answered:

12 years ago
Dear yare are you SMART training in near future in somalia if yes,at which date am very started?
Abdullahi Mohamed Ibrahim

Answered:

12 years ago
mine is not a reply perse, it is a concern. is there by any chance to get where i can volunteer, i am a clinical officer wel conversant with IMAM,NUTRITION IN HIV, IMCI,
moses wisdom weje

Answered:

12 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login