We are developing a software for monitoring CMAM programmes and would like to incorporate the Z-score calculator. Does someone know where we can obtain the calculator or the tables? From the moderator: I can put you in touch with someone at SMART who should be able to help, but have posted your question in case others are interested in the monitoring software.
To monitor OTP performance I created a data entry mask using ENA-EPI where I included all questions from the OTP admission and follow-up cards of all children admitted into the programme since start. I then analysed it using SMART and ENA-EPI. I also used the plausibility check and with this I was able to analyse the performance for each OTP site which helped me to further tailor my on-the-job support. Once the entry mask is created data can be entered by a national student/ intern easily on a regular basis with monthly or quarterly analysis and discussion through the nutrition team. In addition this creates an OTP database which can be used for later data analysis during the final programme evaluation. I found this really easy, straight forward and a very helpfull tool. Unfortunately I discovered it too late. For the next CMAM programme I would use it straight from the beginning.
Anonymous

Answered:

12 years ago
Dear Regine, This is just requesting you to clarify more about your initiative. Does it have more advantage than the SPHERE performance indicators? Is it feasible? Now days, countries are scaling up CMAM/OTP covering the entire country. So, is it possible to register all cards? Around eight years a go (early implementation/piloting of CTC), we used to register the information of all admitted kids as it was very small scale and also it was managed entirely by NGO. Thanks
Anonymous

Answered:

12 years ago
Anonymous 203 what happened to the software you have been trying to develop? Would you mind sharing us an update?
Melaku Begashaw

Answered:

12 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login