Dear Colleagues,

I am currently seeking national guidelines related to Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) or Integrated Management of Acute Malnutrition (IMAM) for children aged 0 to 5 years. In particular, I am interested in guidelines from the following countries:

Angola

Bhutan

Botswana

Burundi

Cambodia

Comoros

Cote D’Ivoire

Djibouti

Gabon

Ghana

Indonesia

Jamaica

Lesotho

Namibia

Nicaragua

Paraguay

Venezuela

Zambia

If you have access to these documents or can point me towards any resources, online databases, or individuals who might be able to assist, it would be greatly appreciated. Your help will significantly contribute to my ongoing research and understanding of global nutrition guidelines and best practices.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Aly

Hi Aly, 

Greetings.

We do implement CMAM programmes across South Sudan, where i currently work.

Please if you are interested in the South Sudan guideline, ler me know.

Bst,

Isaac.

Kenyi Isaac Joseph

Answered:

1 year ago

Hello Mr Ali,

Niger has a lot of experience in this area. I hope you have the revised PCIMA protocol, if not, please contact me by email at pompidoug@yahoo.fr.

Cordially

Mahamadou Adamou

Answered:

1 year ago

Hi Aly,

A review of guidelines was done last year, many of those in the public domain may be found here State of Acute Malnutrition. Also see the recently released WHO guidance update 2023.

Paul Binns
Technical Expert

Answered:

1 year ago

Hi Isaac 

Coud you email me the link to the South Sudan CMAM guiidelines. I am nutritionist and helping to edit the South Sudan Medical Journal.

Thanks

Ann

ann p burgess @ gmailcom

Ann Burgess

Answered:

1 year ago

Hi Ann,

Please find the link to the South Sudan CMAM Guideline of 2017: https://www.nutritioncluster.net/sites/nutritioncluster.com/files/2020-04/CMAM%20guidelines%20south%20sudan%202017.pdf

Best,

Ge-Ann

P.S. Details sent to your email as well.

Geann

Answered:

1 year ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login