With all my gratitude to the management of this educational network, my question is what are the qualitative and quantitative performance indicators to measure the impact of a training course in CMAM?

With best

I BELIEVE THE INDICATORS CAN CORRESPOND TO THE PROPORTION OF SAM CHILDREN TAKEN CARE OF ACCORDING TO THE PROTOCOL

THE PROPORTION OF ABANDONMENT

THE PROPORTION OF PROVIDERS WHO PROVIDE PCIMA FOLLOWING THE PROTOCOL

Midassirou bebou

Answered:

9 months ago

Qualitative indicators:

• Confidence and competence: Observe participants' confidence in handling CMAM activities. Use interviews, focus group discussions, or observations during role-playing or simulations to gauge their comfort level.
  • Quality of care: Observe how participants apply their knowledge and skills in real-life situations. Conduct site visits to assess the quality of care provided at health facilities and community outreach programs.

Quantitative Indicators:

• Patient outcomes: Track changes in key CMAM indicators like cure rate, default rate, and mortality rate before and after the training. This can be done through medical records or program data.
  • Program efficiency: Measure changes in program efficiency, such as reduced treatment duration or increased patient throughput, after the training.
Serag Hezam

Answered:

9 months ago

All my thanks for the replies

MOHAMMED AL-OTHMANI

Answered:

9 months ago

Good morning,

The number of children who recovered, abandoned, died, relapsed,

Input breakage,

Duration of stay,

Knowledge and application of the PECMA protocol,

Good knowledge of mothers/guardians regarding child care.

Seems to be relevant for measuring the impact of training in PECMA

Mbaye Diop

Answered:

9 months ago

Qualitative performance indicators for a Community Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) training course may include participant feedback, case study analyses, and observations of practical application in real-world scenarios. Quantitative indicators could involve pre- and post-training assessments, changes in key metrics like recovery rates and relapse rates, and improvements in overall program effectiveness.

Dr. Bassam Aldokhaini

Answered:

8 months ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login