Hello all! Human Appeal is currently implementing a SCHF Nutrition Project in North West Syria through operating 16 Rapid Response Teams. One of our proposed activities is the provision of micronutrients and nutritional supplements (nutrient-dense fortified foods) to cases in need of anemia and malnutrition treatment/prevention mainly u5 children and PLWs. These were originally meant to be sourced from/provided by UNICEF, but it hasn’t materialised due to UNICEF lacking sufficient supplies (underfunding/global food crisis so manufacturers struggling to meet the demands, etc). We have approached Nutriset directly (manufacturer) and are in the process of contingency palnning to source the supplements needed.

Have others faced similar issues? What alternatives/options did you look into and how successful were you ? 

Hello. Can you please share your email and contact number. I can help you in getting smooth supplies of RUTF/RUSF.

Anonymous

Answered:

1 year ago

Hello. Can you please share your email and contact number. I can help you in getting smooth supplies of RUTF/RUSF.

Anonymous

Answered:

1 year ago

Hello,

My name is Naman Jain and I am working in this line of business. Maybe I can help you in getting product and timely delivery.

I am available at naman.jain@gcrieber.com

Please share your email id/contact details.

Anonymous

Answered:

1 year ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login