I have prepared a anthropometric data set in excel. When I paste it on the ENA, the date format show error. I have tried a number of date options but nothing seems to be working. Any assistance in this matter would be really appreciated.

I had the same issue recently, I needed to change the date format on my laptop so the date read 2022-08-16 i.e. YYYY-MM-DD. Maybe your issue is similar. Hope it helps! 

Ciara

Answered:

2 years ago

Hi Anonymous,

I had a similar issue with pasting excel data into other software (not ENA) which appeared ot be a version issue with Excel. Instead of saving as an "Excel workbook" I saved the file as an "Excel 97-2003 workbook" then copied and pasted - problem solved. Perhaps worth a try?

Paul

Paul Binns
Technical Expert

Answered:

2 years ago

To address this, check the date format on your computer to be like the format displayed on your ENA. If this is done, format the date cells on you excel file to display as date values and ensure you match the date format in ENA. This should work well. 

Stephen Kimanzi

Answered:

2 years ago

to addres this issueL check your computer date format that you want it will set automaticly what you want. 

best 

DR. Baidar Bakht Habib

Answered:

2 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login