Hello expert,

We are going to launch a project on 2 components: health and education, and in the health section, we are going to work with a closed rural health centre (RHC) to support communities for the provision of MNCH, general OPD, and we will refer malnourished children to a nearby OTP site. So I just need your support on which type of sampling and data collection tools I should use for baseline data collection.

Dear Mumtaz Ali,

Thank you for your question to en-net. However, I wonder whether you could provide further information so that people might be able to offer advice. 

For example, data collection tools and sampling will depend on the indicators you want to measure. Do you have a clear idea of the outcomes you are hoping to achieve and the issues you intend to address? Which services will you offer? Are you looking for advice for the OTP specifically or for the entire project? What is the size of the population/catchment that you are intending to support? 

If you are able to give us a bit more information, I am sure it will prompt others to share their experience. 

Best wishes,

Tamsin

Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

1 year ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login