The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), South Sudan Country Office is looking for qualified and competent International Professionals to fill the following vacant positions, (Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply);

Position Title: Nutritionist (Treatment Coordinator) Consultant

Contract type/Level: Consultant/ CST II

Unit: Programme Unit

Contract duration:11 Months (Renewable)

Duty Station: Juba

Deadline for application is 16th August 2022

If you are interested, please visit the links provided below and apply: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=171256&company=C0000168410P

In response to your request for the recruitment of a "Nutritionist", I am hereby submitting an application. This position is perfectly suited to my university course with more than 15 years of professional experience.

The well-being of populations fascinates me for having worked on Nutrition and Food Security projects , Nutrition in emergency situations, Health Nutrition in development, management of malnutrition,   nutritional monitoring in restaurants, university canteens, hospitals and clinics in many localities both urban and rural in Côte d'Ivoire , but also in other countries such as DR Congo , Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana , India, South Africa and Canada/Quebec . These projects allowed me to have knowledge on the issues of nutrition, research, nutritional and food security also allowed me to know the mode of operation of most institutions in the field of nutrition in South Africa. 'West.

Holder of a Ph.D in Health Nutrition and Behavior at the BIOSCIENCES UFR of the Félix Houphouet Boigny University. The results of my study have made it possible to make several international publications and communications.

Currently Head of Health Nutrition Program at Action Against Hunger in Ivory Coast , I was in DR Congo since 2019 as Manager of the Food For Peace Project . In Côte d'Ivoire, I was at the Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene ( Nutrition Program of Côte d'Ivoire) in charge of training health workers on the care of malnourished children . With more than 15 years of experience in nutrition and food security, I have already been a consultant for Care Internationale Côte d'Ivoire for the capacity building of women food and nutrition security leaders in cocoa growing areas ( Cf CV ), at the development of the training program for health workers within the framework of the 2pai-belier project, agro-industrial pole project of BELIER in Ivory Coast (2PAI-BELIER).

In addition, I have a high sense of organization, rigor, and concern for a job well done.

I hope to have the opportunity to convince you of the interest of my candidacy during an interview. I remain available and ready for service as soon as possible.

Please accept, Mr Director, the expression of my highest consideration

Dr KOUAKOU EGNON

Answered:

2 years ago

Dear Dr KOUAKOU EGNON,

You should go to the address below and submit your application:

https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=171256&company=C0000168410P

Wan Manan

Answered:

2 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login