New tool on Decision Making for the use of Simplified Approaches in Exceptional Circumstances now available! This tool has been designed to support implementers on deciding whether it is necessary to make adaptations to services to ensure continued availability and access. This tool includes both a Briefing Paper and Decision Making Guidance that provides considerations for implementation. French and Spanish translations will be available soon. For additional tools and resources please visit simplifiedapproaches.org

Dear Grace

Thanks for this. Is this an official UNICEF document? I did not see any formal 'owners' of this. Also the website that is shared does not provide any owners/authors. Thanks for calrifying this.

Mija

Anonymous

Answered:

2 years ago

Dear Mija Ververs

I found the answer in the simplifiedapproaches.org  site. Please check the WHAT ARE SIMPLIFIED APPROACHES page, at the bottom they explain about the site. I understand that the owner is the global Simplified Approaches Working Group originated from the IRC WG, extended with additional relevant organizations and agencies and this web site is developed by UNICEF in collaboration with the group.

Aye Thwin

Answered:

2 years ago

Dear Mija and Aye,

Indeed, this tool was developed by the Global SImplified Approaches Working Group, which is composed of a number of INGOs and UN Agencies, including UNICEF and WFP. Both IRC and UNICEF are co-chairs of the working group. Additional information about this group can be found under the "About" section at simplifiedapproaches.org. 

Best,
Grace

Grace Funnell

Answered:

2 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login