Hello everyone

Can someone help me with the Harmonized Training Modules (HTP) Version two (French version at best or English version if possible)

Emmanuel

What is HTP?

The Harmonized Training Module (HTP) is a training resource and technical reference document that comprehensively documents the latest information on Nutrition in Emergencies (NiE). The word Harmonized reflects the grouping of the latest policies and technical guidance, the word Training refers to its main application, and the word Package refers to the grouping of material in one place.

The HTP is the main international NiE training resource developed under the aegis of the Global Nutrition Cluster. It is recommended as a key resource for capacity development at country level. The HTP is made up of 21 modules and a glossary. Each module contains four parts: Fact Sheet (Part 1), Technical Notes (Part 2), Trainer's Guide (Part 3) and Resources (Part 4).

All modules are available in word and pdf formats. The HTP is currently available in English and will be available in other languages in the future.

Access the modules on:

Hello, I'm really interested by this training. Could you share the link with us? My mail is lodiajunior92@yahoo.fr

Thanks in advance. 

Dr Abdoulaye DIALLO

Answered:

2 years ago

Morning,  I'm interested to obtain the Harmonized Training Module as a subnational actor( regional) in our public health system. Both English and French editions can help. Exactly excited to learn the changes in the new version of NIE. 

Just send it to acakpohorace@yahoo.ca or share the links

Best regards,

Acakpo Horace

Answered:

2 years ago

Hello,

The HTP training resources are quite out-dated as per now.  The best way currently is  to get the compiled content through online trainings on the Agora platform. The link below shows several courses on NiE that one can take:  https://agora.unicef.org/course/view.php?id=29130 

thanks

Martha Nakakande

Answered:

2 years ago

Send me a copy at jodongo008@gmail.com 

cc

jotienox009@gmail.com 

Jack Otieno Odongo

Answered:

2 years ago

Ghost kitchen is popularly known as “Dark Kitchen” or "Cloud Kitchen”, as they are not visible to customers. So far, they have been playing second fiddle to the Dine-in Restaurants. But with the pandemic, their prospects have changed for a brighter one. With this in mind, many are stepping into this business segment.

Ghost Kitchen

Answered:

2 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login