Good evening,

I am currently developing tools for the training of trainers on the Family MUAC strategy.

I would like to inquire whether there are already toolkits concerning this strategy and tools already designed for monitoring (screening and referral) at the community level.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Dear Abdoulaye,

there is a series of documents on Family MUAC approach in the Family MUAC Community of Practice on SoAM website. Have a look whether you can find what you are looking for there. If not, I may have some extra tools of interest but tailored to a very small and particular project (primarily focused on training only).

Kindest regards,

Lenka

Lenka Blanarova

Answered:

3 years ago

Now I am looking for that toolkit guideline everywhere but I don't get anything. If possible, please can you forward it to me through my emails?

Thanks Tuoch

Anonymous

Answered:

3 years ago

Hello Dr Abdoulaye DIALLO

I can share some tools that we are currently using in Kenya including training guide for CHV's and caregivers and monitoring tools. Please share your contact on gedmwangi@gmail.com.  

GERALD MWANGI

Answered:

3 years ago

Thank you so much. This link has helped me a lot.

Regards,

Dr Abdoulaye DIALLO

Answered:

3 years ago

Muy buen día tengan todos.

Por favor enviar información  también a mi correo. Tengo en mente iniciar el proyecto en La Guajira, Colombia.

penchedanies@gmail.com. 

Mil gracias.

Good day everyone. Please send information to my address as well. I am considering starting a project in La Guajira, Colombia. Many thanks.

Spencer Rivadeneira Danies

Answered:

3 years ago

Hi Abdoulaye 

Could you please share with me the toolkits that have prepared through aaadanali2@gmail.com?

Thank you  

Abdirahman Adan Ali

Answered:

3 years ago

Good day all. Please, someone should send the toolkit to me. Email- aahjany@gmail.com. Thank you.

Jane

Answered:

3 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login