I am a student at the University of Westminster, London studying the MSc International Public Health Nutrition and I am in the process of recruiting for my dissertation: A Qualitative Evaluation of Ready-to-Use Therapeutic Foods (RUTF) as a Treatment for Severe Acute Malnutrition. The research aims to provide an insight into how the perceptions of ready-to-use therapeutic foods differ depending on an individual's type and level of involvement with it. I require participants who have had practical experience with RUTF (mobilising the community, distributing the product, advising caregivers about the product, case finding, research, procuring, implementing CMAM etc.) to undertake a 1 hour semi-structured interview between the end of May and the beginning of July either face-to-face or via Skype. The interview will be focused on your perceptions of the product, based upon your personal experiences with it. Thus you will be required to discuss your perceived attitudes of the effectiveness, relevance, efficiency, impact and sustainability of ready-to-use therapeutic foods during and after the treatment of severe acute malnutrition. If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone who may be interested and would like to know more information please feel free to email me at amy.deptford@my.westminster.ac.uk.
Dear All, Firstly can I say a huge thank you to all of you who have replied to my post, I really do appreciate your help. For those of you who do not have the time to conduct a 1 hour interview with me, perhaps you would be so kind as to fill in my questionnaire on the impact of ready-to-use therapeutic food by clicking on the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TFNJZRM It will only take you 5-10 minutes to complete. Regards, Amy
Amy Deptford

Answered:

13 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login