Hello,

With colleagues, I am conducting some research looking at COVID-19 guidance for pregnancy, maternal, and newborn care to see how supportive or unsupportive they are of skin-to-skin contact, maternal-infant proximity and breastfeeding. We are collecting government guidance where Ministries of Health have approved guidance or professional organisation guidance (e.g. Associations of Obstetricians etc) where they have not. I am having particular difficulty locating guidance from African countries. I am looking for guidance from Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Camaroon, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cote d’lvoire, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Somalia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe. If people could send me (k.gribble@westernsydney.edu.au) or direct me to guidance from any of these countries, of connect me with people who might be able to help I would be very grateful. It does not matter what language they are in.

Karleen Gribble

Please login to post an answer:
Login