Dear all,

Hope this note finds you well and safe. I am searching  for names and/or contacts of organisations (public or private) or individuals with expertise in the development of mentorship or coaching programme/capacity builing programme, ideally in the field of nutrition and public health. I would be greateful if you could share  names and/or contact of such organisation or individuals.                                           

Thank you very much for your help.

You may contact Professor Johann Jerling, Northwest University, South Africa. Johann.Jerling@nwu.ac.za    

Answered:

3 years ago

Contact me at emranasma1977@gmail.com 

Anonymous

Answered:

3 years ago

Greetings,

Kindly contact Amanda Murungi on mrungiamanda@gmail.com

She is deployed at Mwanamugimu Nutrition Unit, Mulago National Referral Hospital

Uganda

Amanda

Answered:

3 years ago

Please contact the following people:

Dr. Sely-Ann Headley, Assistant ProfessorWestern Carolina University at sheadley@wcu.edu

Dr. Bernadette Paul, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Bowling Green State University at: paulbc@bgsu.edu

Dr. Charlotte Huntley at: info@huntley.com

Anonymous

Answered:

3 years ago

Roy Chiruvu at rchiruvu@gmail.com

Anonymous

Answered:

3 years ago

You can also contact

vincssekajja@gmail.com

Anonymous

Answered:

3 years ago

Dear Marlene 

We have large number of techbical experts in the field of health and nutrition please contact with us through this mail   rasmiconsultingfirm@gmail.com 

Warsame S

Answered:

3 years ago

Thank you to those that have already replied. You may reach out to me directly. Thanks.

Marlene

Answered:

3 years ago

Dear all,

Please note that GOAL have now received sufficient referrals for moving to the next step. Therefore this position is considered closed. 

Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

3 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login