The WHO Department of Nutrition for Health and Development invites you to participate in a short 5-10 minute survey regarding the Micronutrients Database that is part of WHO’s Vitamin and Mineral Nutrition Information System (VMNIS).
The objective of this assessment is to identify ways to improve and strengthen the Micronutrients Database to better support countries in promoting health and wellbeing for all through the surveillance of vitamin and mineral status in populations.
We would be grateful if you could take a few minutes of your time to complete the survey using the following link:
https://micronutrientsdatabase.questionpro.com

The deadline for collection of responses is on Monday, 11 March 2019, 17:00 EST.
Please note that all survey responses will be kept confidential.
We thank you for your time and support in improving access to micronutrient survey data.

Any questions may be addressed by email, with subject line of “Micronutrients Database User Survey”, emailed at the following address: nutrition@who.int.

good evening dear all,

I just connected to the site unfortunately the deadline has passed. However, I take the opportunity to raise my complaint, I have been looking for IMAPP software and/or optifood software for about 6 months to study the risk of inadequacy in micronutrient intake

Thank you for saving me. My email: mbebou@yahoo.fr

Midassirou bebou

Answered:

9 months ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login