Hi all, I would be grateful if you could suggest or share or direct me to Nutrition SBC/education IEC materials in spanish language especially on the following topics:
- IYCF
- Essential Nutrition Actions/ Essential Hygiene Actions
- Nutrition education for school-aged children
These tools will be used to design/adapt IEC materials to support preventative community-based nutrition programming in latin america.
Thank you in advance for your support.

Dear Marlene,

UNICEF and SPRING have created a library of IYCF images which you can access here: https://iycf.spring-nutrition.org/ . Images are largely Africa focused, but will also be suitable for most Latin American contexts. I'm sure you can pick out those which are most appropriate and add Spanish or local language messages to match the images yourself, images can be most useful in low-literacy contexts.
If UNICEF or large organisations are working in the country these resources might already exist so it could be worth checking more locally before reinventing the wheel.
Spring-nutrition.org and fantaproject.org also do work in Guatemala so may have resources that are relevant that can be shared with you.

Hope that helps,
Ciara

Ciara

Answered:

5 years ago

Hi Ciara, thank you for your suggestions.

Marlene

Answered:

5 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login