Seeking inputs from humanitarian practitioners
Cochrane Special Collections bring together selected Cochrane systematic reviews and other external sources to provide a useful overview of systematic reviews on an important healthcare topic.
This Special Collection, created in conjunction with Evidence Aid, on the management and prevention of moderate and severe acute malnutrition in humanitarian emergencies, will aim to provide a resource of potentially applicable systematic reviews for decision-makers involved with humanitarian emergencies.

As a form of rapid consultation, we invite humanitarian practitioners to help us with judgements on potential applicability by completing a short survey of seven TRUE or FALSE statements. The statements are simplistic and may seem obvious, but this information from different perspectives, will help us with consistency and transparency in judgements. Please click on this link to access the short survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MMMLXDX
Please submit responses by 30 April 2018
With much appreciation

Some truly select blog posts on this web site , saved to fav. bgbdgekkaaea

Johne384

Answered:

6 years ago

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work! aedfeafgkged

Johnk663

Answered:

6 years ago

I really like your writing style, fantastic information, thanks for putting up aaddddeddcge

Johne601

Answered:

6 years ago

Once I initially commented I clicked the Notify me when new feedback are added checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks! agaagebfbgbk

Johnd101

Answered:

6 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login