Is there anybody interested in doing research to help come up with WASH and Nutrition guidelines in Kenya

I am interested in the study because I had to do my nutrition policies Masters on the subject of wash in nutrition in the Sahel.

Abdul

Answered:

6 years ago

Hello winnie

I would very much be interested in taking part in this research as i have a background in both Nutrition and WASH.

Thanks.

Hassan

Answered:

6 years ago

Hi Winnie. There are already several guidelines and case studies on WASH and Nut or WASH in Nut. And there are also studies showing WASH impact on addressing undernutrition -GAM or chronic, and other studies showing no or very limited impact. So yes most researcher I met (from the LSHTM or J Hopkins Univ) said there is a need for more robust RCT studies. What exactly is the research question you are thinking about? However if only for WASH and Nut guidelines I recommend to use the existing ones.
we can continue the exchange on email if you wish.

Pierre Fourcassie

Answered:

6 years ago

Dear Alando,

I work for the ministry of health in Kenya(Nutrition and Dietetics Unit) and we have already conducted trials in some counties on integrating WASH and Nutrition specially in school. It is however not clear on whose behalf you are inquiring. My question would be, are you aware of what is happening within country especially in the Ministry of Health. Kindly inbox me for more details. We have further developed WASH and Nutrition Communication materials for schools. Kindly also clarify which county you work for. I would be willing to engage and offer support

Anonymous

Answered:

6 years ago

I am unable to get your email address,kindly send me a mail so that i can inbox you.My email winniealando.wa@gmail.com

Winnie Alando

Answered:

6 years ago

Hy leila Akinyi Odhiambo, i am unable to get your email and i would like to communicate with you. kindly get back to me through jamaacyne20@gmail.com.
Thank you

Cyne Jamaa

Answered:

6 years ago

Very much interested

Carol museka

Answered:

6 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login