After six months, I am planning to conduct follow up/review to already trained heath workers and community health volunteers on IYCF to assess the knowledge change and the effectiveness of the training.
What could be the best approach to formulate research questions, and any standard data collections tools you know?

Hello

how are you

wonderful question....yes I did some similar thing in my previous projects and programmes...I think its good to call it "follow-up"...and also I think its really a critical thing that all of us doing training on IYCF and/or IYCF-E should do follow ups/coaching to check on the progress and see how the training has helped in triggering actions...

please you can contact me at a.iellamo@savethechildren.org.uk so that I can share more and also some tools...that I have been using...but best we chat a bit more on this...

Alessandro Iellamo

Answered:

6 years ago

hello there,
we are here to share our experiences and expertise.
could you please contact me privately so that i will give you some important training tools focusing on IYC-E.
Warmest Regard, Riek Gach Dup

Riek Gach

Answered:

6 years ago

Dear Alex and Riek,

Thank you for your prompt replies to this question from Abdulrizak and offers of sharing tools and experience.

Although it is fine for you all to chat privately, I'm sure there are many other people out there who could also benefit from the tools you may have available and hearing your experiences. Are you able to share links in this forum to the tools? Or, if not, please do share with ENN through post@en-net.org in case others would like to view them.

Many thanks,
Tamsin

Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

6 years ago

Dear Tamsin

thanks a lot...sorry for the misunderstandings....I just wanted to say that would be good to better understand more about the objectives and the type of assessment....eben through a skype chat...(easier sometimes to understand) than to write long emails...or messages...thats all...again just to help clarify farther...all can be shared to the group...as we are all members for the same reason

Thanks and regards,
Alex

Alessandro Iellamo

Answered:

6 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login