Hello everyone,

I am looking for a freeware qualitative-data analysis software for some qualitative research I am about to conduct. Can someone please help with a link (available)?
I have tried to download the AnSWR developed by CDC, but I did not make it.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Hello Tomas,
there is a free software developed by CDC called CDC EZ-Text which assists researchers create, manage, and analyze semi-structured qualitative databases. I would advice you to have a look at it. You can reach me through nutritionistbgt@gmail.com

Bernarde Thuo

Answered:

6 years ago

Try EPI INFO freely downloadble from WHO and CDC. Initially it may appear not user friendly but once u get the hung of it, it's an excellent software gives out with 95% CI

Anonymous

Answered:

6 years ago

Hello Tomas,

Unless I missed something in your question, you are asking about free software to perform qualitative data analysis, right?
I am not aware of any freeware for this purpose but you may want to download and use a Trial versions for i.e Nvivo (14 days) after filling a form.here. Of course, you need to take time to review and be familiar with its environment in the manual before you download. .here
Another option would be using excel for qualitative data analysis. an example of spreadsheet is here link. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

Answered:

6 years ago

Dear all,
Thank you very much for your attention to my question.

You have given me with very good tools.

Thank you a lot. Tomas

Tomas Zaba

Answered:

6 years ago

You can also download the QDA Miner software for qualitative data analysis
Dr BESSO Ernest MAHAMAT

BESSI Ernest MAHAMAT

Answered:

6 years ago

Yes si I acn help You.You can download from google Open Code software available freely.

Solomon

Answered:

6 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login