hy. is there any certificate training /short course on nutrition coming up next month September, 2017 in any African countries?

Fellow colleagues,
I know that a while ago, I made a similar post to which I unfortunately loss access to. So for those who have already replied, could you please just share the link?
For those, who this is the first time looking at my request: my inquiry is the same as Clara's, but my timeframe is December 2017.

Much appreciated!

Tamára Ramos

Answered:

7 years ago

Hello
I am available
For this training
thank you

Ba Amadou Djibi

Answered:

7 years ago

There was such a training a few weeks ago by SavetheChildren in Kenya.

Anonymous

Answered:

6 years ago

yes i am also intrested

godfrey

Answered:

6 years ago

Hi ! I am also looking for training / short course on Nutrition in Emergency in 2018.

Dr. Tajkera Noor

Answered:

6 years ago

Hello

AUB in Lebanon will be running a NIERTI short course in July/August this year.
Please check out www.nietraining.net for details.

Thanks

Andy Seal
Technical Expert

Answered:

6 years ago

A 2-weeks summer course in Assessing Public Health in Emergency, Brussels, Belgium.

https://www.aphes.be/

Tefera

Answered:

6 years ago

Hi Dears,

I heard that there is one from university of London to be held Beirut around end of July. here is the link and the contact for further communications with the organizers .

AUB-coordinator@nietraining.net

good luck

Sinksar

Answered:

6 years ago

HELP Course:

The HELP course is typically offered twice per year, over two weeks in January and three weeks in July . The course is held at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, Maryland where instruction takes place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for the duration of the course.

Also stay tuned for an event in London,Transforming Nutrition: Ideas, Policies and Outcomes 16 Jul 2018 until 20 Jul 2018.

Best of luck.

Asmelash

Answered:

6 years ago

UNICEF e-learning course 'Introduction to Nutrition in Emergencies: Basic Concepts' is also very useful. You may check in the link https://www.ennonline.net/fex/41/unicef

Dr. Manisha Choudhury

Answered:

6 years ago

please, is there any sponsored nutrition training short course in USA between july and August?

Anonymous

Answered:

6 years ago

Hello dears,
Warm greetings!
I'm from Africa, Ethiopia. I was in Action Against Hunger in Ethiopia and saw severit of malnutrition, intereested to know in detail about it so that is there any sponsored nutrition training short course in USA?
Thank you in advance,
Firaol A

Firaol

Answered:

6 years ago

HI,
Is there any sponsored Nutirtion in emergency training/short course between March to August 2018?

Anonymous

Answered:

6 years ago

Please is there any certificate training coming up in nigeria and also any Job vacancies available for Nutritionist in Nigeria.
Thank you

Samira sharef Abubakar

Answered:

6 years ago

Dear all
As some previous repliers stated, there are some options but not all exclusively on Nutrition in Emergencies, yet.... That said, I am considering to developed a NiE course here in the USA linked to Johns Hopkins (and maybe other partners). I was wondering whether there is an interest and would very much like to hear from you what such a course should look like. I thought of one full week.

Related to this: we developed at Johns Hopkins a free online Public Health in Humanitarian Crises course (on Coursera) with 10 modules each around one hour. You can access that for free: one on Nutrition and one on Livelihoods. The second one is very popular. Unlike stated on the website, you can access the course any time and can choose any module in any order or just one.
https://www.coursera.org/learn/humanitarian-public-health

Lastly, we also have the Health in Emergencies in Large Population (HELP) course here, 2 weeks in winter, 3 weeks in summer: this is a face to face course - Nutr/FS takes 2 days of this course. This course is not for free through.

Mija Ververs

Answered:

6 years ago

Hi ! I am also looking for training / short course on Nutrition in Emergency in 2018

Abubakar Hussein Abdi

Answered:

6 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login