Dear forum members,

I am a Paediatric Nurse soon to be involved in a project between a UK Children's Trust and Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Blantyre that has a large children's unit. I am currently trying to scope and establish an understanding of existing CMAM programmes in Southern Malawi that refer directly to the Queen Elizabeth children's' hospital in Blantyre (or not), and children's discharge process into the community. Areas such as, Zomba, Machinga, Mwanza, Phalombe, Chikwawa etc. Also, if anybody who has experience of working with or alongside the QE.

Any ideas welcome,
Grateful thanks.

You should reach out to Dr Mark Manary who has worked in Southern Malawi for over a decade. Project Peanut Butter produces RUTF locally (in Blantyre) and St Louis Nutrition Program implements CMAM in about 20 clinics.

Dessa

Answered:

7 years ago

Thank you Dessa, that is really helpful.

Anonymous

Answered:

7 years ago

I am currently based at the Moyo NRU at the Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital. Feel free to email me: allison.daniel@sickkids.ca

Regards,

Allison

Allison Daniel

Answered:

7 years ago

I once did my internship at Queens Hospital the NRU IS QUITE Big if you need any asssistance email me : sandraphiri91@gmail.com and I am a Malawian as well.

Regards,

Sandra Phiri

Answered:

7 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login