If possible sharing the contacts of NGOs working on nutrition and food security in Lebanon. Actors that might have collected data: IYCF practices, anthropometry, coping mechanisms (food insecurity)... targeting Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
As am working on my thesis, I would like to have a further discussion with them.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Layal,

Get in touch with WFP in Lebanon: they are used to do VASYR (Food security and vulnerability assessment among Syrian refugees in Lebanon) every year? I have the old information! So, verify with them? And also, get in touch with UNICEF health and nutrition section in Lebanon and ask to put you in touch with one national health and nutrition officer and one of the officer can help you with IYCF data or to be linked with NGO worked or is working on it!

Good luck!

Anonymous

Answered:

7 years ago

Dear Layal,
ENN brought out a special issue in November 2014 "Programming experiences and learning from the nutrition response to the Syrian Crisis". YOu will find the full issue on the link below and can download individual articles also. Many of the articles feature interventions in Lebanon - you are likely to identify some links in this issue.
Hope this is useful
Best wishes for your research
Charulatha
http://www.ennonline.net/fex/48

Dr Charulatha Banerjee

Answered:

7 years ago

Thank you both :).

Best,
Layal

Layal

Answered: