We have a group of dynamic Nutrition students from Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Nigeria who are seeking internships/volunteerships in Nutrition programmes throughout Francophone Africa (West, Central, South). These students (all of whom have graduate degrees and experience in their home countries) are looking to improve their IYCF/CMAM/MND implementation experience and improve their French speaking skills in the meantime. Emergency or development context welcome and they are not seeking any financial support.

Names and contact details of IYCF/CMAM/MND implementing organizations in Francophone Africa eager to take on talented professionals looking to volunteer are greatly appreciated!

COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale ( http://www.coopi.org www.) is working in many West African countries on IYCF and CMAM and we have internship opportunites . You can contact us through en-net moderators.
Thanks

COOPI

Answered:

7 years ago

Alex from Uganda with MSC. Public Health Nutrition and 5 years working experience in Public Health, Nutrition, and Research, i am looking for internship placement especially in emergency context and areas recovering from conflicts . I can be contact through email : mukembo1alex@gmail.com or +256753197674 or more details and a copy of my CV .

MUKEMBO ALEX

Answered:

7 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login