Adani Foundation is implementation a project for curbing Malnutrition and Anemia among young children (0-60 Months), Adolescent Girls and Women with Reproductive age. Our project is based on CMAM approach . Our project will provide RUTF for treatment of SAM children. We have engaged village level health worker namely Sangini for grass root level activities. These workers do not have any formal education in health care. They were provided basic training on the project and subject matter of Malnutrition and Anaemia
I would like to learn about 'Protocol for using RUTF' in CMAM approach . Please share available protocol in reference to Rural India

Dear Ajay,

Can you please tell us which state it is that you are working in? India does not have a National protocol for CMAM just now- what exists is A Guidelines for Facility Based Management. However, many states have followed the standard WHO recommended guideline modifying the delivery process to the context. The treatment protocol remains the same. Do take a look at the India tab of www.cmamforum.org , there are useful resources there.

Dr Charulatha Banerjee

Answered:

7 years ago

Thanks for reply. Adani foundation is working in 7 states namely Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Orissa, Kerala, Chatisgarh and Maharshtra, We are working with communities residing in vicinity of business operations of Adani Enterprise.

Anonymous

Answered:

7 years ago

Dear Ajay,

I am working with Fight Hunger Foundation on CMAM in Maharashtra using RUTF. Kindly contact me at capbuildpm@in.missions-acf.org. We can organize a meeting and discuss it further.

Narendra Patil

Answered:

7 years ago

Dear Ajay,

Pleasure to be connected with you and know about your work in the domain of malnutrition. We at ANNADA are also working in the domain of hunger and nutrition. I would be happy to connect with you in person to understand

Alvin Dsouza

Answered:

7 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login