If you have been engaged in or exposed to management of acute malnutrition in infants under 6 months (MAMI) in any shape or form, I would like to hear from you!
I am conducting an evaluation of the process of change that has taken place over the last 10 years as work on MAMI has developed. I am looking for people to interview to tell me about their opinions and experiences of engaging or being exposed to MAMI, however in depth or marginal they are. This may include:
- contacts during any phase / part of the ‘formal’ MAMI project / project team (http://www.ennonline.net/ourwork/research/mami )
- independent and other work you/your organisation has been doing related to this patient group independently.
I would welcome a wide range of experiences to ensure this is a well-rounded evaluation with opinions from a variety of sources.

I am a student at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and as part of my MSc in Nutrition for Global Health, I am conducting a research project entitled “The ‘story of change’ of the MAMI initiative, getting research into practice – an interview based study”. The aim of the project is to inform the future implementation of 2013 WHO Severe Acute Malnutrition guidelines on MAMI in the field and improve policy, research and practice. Interviews will be phone based and will last no more than 45 minutes. If you would like to participate, please contact me on louise.allen1@student.lshtm.ac.uk.
Thank you!

Louise

Please login to post an answer:
Login