I'm seeking tools and examples of resource mapping (financial, technical, human etc resources) - please let me know if you have anything I can share.

All the best,
Cara

Dear Cara, The SUN Donor Network has been doing mapping (from the donor perspective) in Kenya recently and have learnt a lot along the way about how to approach the Who, What, Where of mapping resources and actors. If this is helpful, I can connect you with the person facilitating the Donor Network?

Carmel Dolan

Answered:

8 years ago

Hi Cara,

The SPRING project has done quite a lot of work around strengthening systems for nutrition, and two resources come to mine that might fit what you are looking for:

In 2015 SPRING published a guide to conducting a national nutrition budget analysis, which you can find here. (Look for the link to the download at the top of the page).

Another resource you might find interesting is our nutrition workforce mapping toolkit.

In addition, we've been working in two countries to study how the implementation of national nutrition plans has affected prioritization, coordination, and funding for nutrition in two countries, which has used budget analysis as a key tool, and looks at changes over two years. There are more details on our website here, and the reports from the two country studies will be released soon. Feel free to contact us for more details.

All the best,
Gwyneth

Gwyneth Cotes

Answered:

8 years ago

Thanks Gwyneth - that's really helpful!

Cara

Answered:

8 years ago
This forum has been archived. Questions and answers are for reference only.