My name is Elisa Forteza and I am currently working with UNICEF Supply Division in Copenhagen, Denmark on a project to evaluate the use of therapeutic milk F75 and F100 from a Food Safety and Hygiene perspective. The overall aim is to identify risks and improve safe preparation in order to reduce children mortality rates.

Our tool for this evaluation is an Hygiene questionnaire that can be found on the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FW63QZN

I would be very thankful if this could be completed by those working in hospitals and feeding centers where therapeutic milk is provided. It should not take more than 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire, and it will provide us with a good amount of valuable information. Any feedback and additional pictures of preparation areas in the centers will also be much appreciated (mforteza@unicef.org) .

Thank you for your time beforehand and I look forward to your comments.

Best regards,
Elisa

Dear Elisa
I am sure you will be in a better position to respond to the challenges we are facing with F75 and F100 milk powders. During storage and even before the used before date, we have received reports from hospitals that the milk powders have undergone color change and lumpy. Are they still safe for use or unfit and must be discarded. Will appreciate if you can provide some helpful solution on how we can avoid these issue, especially in tropical region, where temperature is high and humid.

Lazarus

Answered:

8 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login