World Vision is offering two facilitated nutrition e-Learning courses. For more information visit our distance learning website page or contact nutrition@wvi.org

Reducing Childhood Stunting: This 12-week on-the-job training course (plus a one-week study break) explores how every sector contributes to the reduction of stunting and focuses on nutrition-specific interventions along the life cycle that help to prevent childhood stunting.

Reducing Anaemia: This 5-week on-the-job training course (plus a one-week study break) helps learners to understand maternal and childhood anaemia and how to address this issue in the community.

What are the requirements for someone to participate in this training?

Kyoshabire Alaisa

Answered:

8 years ago

Dear all en - net group, thank you for making available this valuable trainings that helps alot in my work in refugee camps. Ethiopia

Zelalem Tilahun

Answered:

8 years ago

This is one opportunity to sharpen my skills further.
what is the terms of admission
Regards

AbdiKarim Rashid

Answered:

8 years ago

Thank you very much I wanna Participate and complete this important Training ,thanks again.

Kemal J. Tunne

Answered:

8 years ago

I will be delighted to participate in the training, kindly tell me what I need to do to qualify for the training.

PENINA APUDO

Answered:

8 years ago

I'm Chiek Nyok Mayen from world vision south Sudan_Rank and am working for food assistance.I'm interested in upcoming nutrition training if you would except me, and the reason why am applying on this training is because I don't want to vulnerable children of malnutrition in here south Sudan as well as world at large.

Anonymous

Answered:

5 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login