Hi, I am Halima and currently working in Somalia on a BCC Nutrition project using the Care Group Model Approach. Is there anyone here who has implemented such a program before so that i can learn more from him/her? Regards
Hi Halima, I managed few years ago a USAID child survival project with 30% LOE in Nutrition and used the care group model in Niger. you may need to request my email address from the ENN forum admin for further exchange .
Anonymous

Answered:

9 years ago
Hi can i kindly have your email Hallarou ,kindly you can get in touch using fatmahillow@gmail.com. Much thanks
Halima S Hillow

Answered:

9 years ago
Well recieved. please check you email.
Anonymous

Answered:

9 years ago
Hallo Halima I am currently working on a Food Security Project where BCC Nutrition with Care Group Model as one of the approaches, I can freely share with you how we are implementing this.
Fungai

Answered:

9 years ago
May I refer you to 'Care Group Training manual_final_2014' Also referencing 'Caregroup Approach Mozambique model. This guides have been so helpful in the implementation of our Care groups programme.
Henry Allieu

Answered:

9 years ago
Care Groups: A training manual for Program Design and Implementation - May 2014
Henry Allieu

Answered:

9 years ago
yes i have ever and i can help you my email is shaky.just@mail.com contatct me and we shall share at length shakiro justine uganda Aclinical Nutritionist
shakiro Justine Ugandan Clinical Nutritionist

Answered:

9 years ago
Hello Halima, don't mind my entry here! I am curious to know, Faungai, about the motivators used for the caregivers. Mostly nutrition interventions such as these are less likely driven by cash injection etc., which affect caregivers's motivation to continue in programme and satisfaction with the programme...
Bushra Rashid

Answered:

9 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login