Anyone with a link to the NCA Methodology/Guidelines by ACF. I would e glad to have the guidelines.
suggest you contact them on 'NCA@actioncontrelafaim.org'
Kate Ogden

Answered:

9 years ago
Thanks Kate
Anonymous

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear Samuel, thanks for your interest on the Link NCA methodology. An overview of the method will be available by the end of this week. For those interested, please contact me so I can add you to my list of contacts. Also a dedicated website including all the documentations and existing studies will be published in April - May. thanks
Julien Chalimbaud

Answered:

9 years ago
Thanks Julien How can I register my interest?
Blessing Mureverwi

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear Julien, Please post a link to the new website on this thread as soon as it us up and running. I think that would be very helpful for a lot of us. Many thanks, Tamsin
Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

9 years ago

Hello dear all,

I am interested in gender and nutrition/health. I am planning a qualitative survey in this area.

This study seeks to have a better understanding of gender inequalities and discrimination that will have an impact on health and nutrition issues and to understand the main types of GBV existing in the context of intervention. The results of this study will make it possible to take these issues into account in the development and implementation of activities in the next phase of the project aimed at mitigating the consequences of these practices.

Please share with me models of survey questionnaires and the various works published in this field.

Thank you

Mutegi K

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear all, Please be informed that the Link NCA website is now open : [url]www.linknca.org[/url] You will find general information about the Link NCA methodology, including an overview of the method ([url]www.linknca.org/resources.cfm[/url]). Detailed practical guidelines are being edited and will be out in the coming days. You can also download reports of the 12 Link NCA studies undertaken in different countries to date. French version of the website and main documents coming soon. For regular information and update on the project, you can register to our newsletter on the website. Finally, a webinar will be hel on Wednesday 13th May, 9-10am EDT to introduce the method. The webinar will present the rationale and the need to conduct nutrition causal analysis to enhance nutrition programming, introduce the main features and steps of the method, and provide examples of findings of Link NCA studies undertook recently. Please register here : [url]https://jsi.webex.com/jsi/j.php?RGID=r7f842fe6988fbe7629a046d1fd5a4c97[/url] Link NCA team linknca@actioncontrelafaim.org
Julien Morel

Answered:

9 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login