I am looking for an opportunity to be trained on SMART within the East Africa region. Kindly provide details of any upcoming training.
There are not any SMART Manager level training planned in East Africa for the remainder of 2014. All upcoming trainings will be posted on the SMART website at smartmethodology.org .
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
A SMART Field Level Supervisor training will be organised in Juba from 1st-8th December in case you happen to be based in South Sudan. Applications need to be in by 31st October. Let me know if you need more info.
Annemarie Kueter

Answered:

9 years ago
Thanks a lot Annemarie and Scot. I will keep an eye come 2015 to secure a slot in advance. Annemarie, i will have wished to come to Sudan but am stationed in Kenya.
Humphrey Mosomi

Answered:

9 years ago
I attended SMART training before and I participated in SMART survey we are plan to do 5 SMART surveys in syria, I need to improve my skills , i want to attend this training in south sudan
mona maman

Answered:

9 years ago
Please contact Kennedy Otieno smartco.ssd@acf-international.org for details about the upcoming training in Sudan.
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
that sound good and indeed when is the notification for the qualifies applicant
Anonymous

Answered:

9 years ago
Annemarie, is there still any availability for the SMART training in Juba? Many thanks.
Abigail Coleman

Answered:

9 years ago
Hi Abigail, please contact Kennedy as stated above.
Annemarie Kueter

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear I would like to be trained SMART if you give the opportunity. I am from Jimma University , Lecturer. Formerly worker of Nutrition. I am Anthropologist,MA . I would like to request you small fund to conduct research on Indigenous medicine and Management strategies of Malnutrition in two districts of Jimma Zone where OTP first began its operation in Ethiopia.As Jimma University staff I have access to these two kebeles. Looking forward your response.
Anonymous

Answered:

9 years ago
There are not any SMART Survey Manager trainings scheduled for East Africa at this time. Any upcoming trainings and events will be posted on the SMART methodology website, smartmethodology.org . ACF-CA SMART does not currently fund surveys; however, we are available to provide some technical support for surveys using the SMART methodology.
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
I would like to be trained with SMART where can I join am looking internship in the field training please help.
Namesius

Answered:

9 years ago
There are currently not any trainings scheduled for East Africa. Please refer to the SMART website for all upcoming trainings and events: http://smartmethodology.org/
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear Scott, I am a Public Health Nutritionist working in India and would like to participate in this training. I keep on checking the SMART training calendar on the website regularly. However, there is no update. It always says there is no training planned currently. Please guide how to go about?
Anonymous

Answered:

9 years ago
Thank you for your question. Two Survey Manger trainings took place in New Delhi in 2014 so it is unlikely that there will be another training there in 2015. The training schedule for 2015 has not been finalized yet but there will be less trainings in 2015. I highly recommend to sign up for the SMART newsletter at smartmethodology.org for all the latest SMART updates (including trainings).
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
Hi Scott, Glad to see you around. Can I ask if there will be any French speaking SMART training organized this year? I did not see any in 2014 and would be helpful to have one on the pipeline. Cheers,
Óscar Serrano Oria

Answered:

9 years ago
Hello Oscar. It is great to hear from you. In 2014, one French speaking SMART training took place in Paris. The training schedule (along with languages) for the rest of 2015 has not been finalized yet. Kindly check the SMART website and/or sign up for the SMART newsletter at smartmethodology.org for all the latest updates. Regards,
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
Hi all I need face to face or online SMART training.I am base in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. do you have any plan to conduct SMART training in Ethiopia....any online training???? Please send me any training info at habtez96@yahoo.com Regards Habtamu
Habtamu Tezera Kassa

Answered:

9 years ago
Hi Scott, I'm finalizing a checklist for nutrition surveys. Would you mind if I include some of the tips you mentioned? I would of course include your name in the acknowledgements :-) Thank you! Petr
Petr Schmied

Answered:

9 years ago
I am looking for an opportunity for SMART training in Ethiopia. Please send me the indo at habtez96@yahoo.com Thanks Habtamu
Habtamu Tezera Kassa

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear Habtamu, For details on upcoming SMART trainings, please sign up for the SMART newsletter or see the SMART Calendar at: [url]http://www.smartmethodology.org[/url] Currently, we do not have any trainings planned for Ethiopia. Many thanks, Victoria
Victoria Sauveplane

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear Petr, Yes, please include any of the standardization tips that you would like. You can cite the SMART Methodology (2015). Kind Regards, Scott
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login