I have tried downloading ENA for SMART onto my MacBook Pro operating system in vain as it is indicating "Windows applications not supported on OS X". Could anyone help advise me on how to go about this? Is there are specific ENA for SMART programme for MacBook?
If there isn't an ENA for SMART programme for Mac OS X then you could try a "wrapper" which might enable you to run the program. It will run a bit slower than on a PC but it should hopefully function correctly. I've used [url=http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/downloads]Wine Bottler[/url] before with good results.
Phil Wilks

Answered:

10 years ago
To use ENA for SMART on a MacBook you will have to first install a Windows Platform. Unfortunately, the easiest solution would be to borrow a PC to download ENA for SMART.
Scott Logue

Answered:

10 years ago
Same problem; unfortunately downloading ENA for SMART programme for Mac OS X is not possible. Are there opportunities to still use ENA for Smart on a Mac computer? Eg Phi suggested to try a "wrapper" (eg Wine Bottler) which might enable you to run the program. It will run a bit slower than on a PC but it should hopefully function correctly. How safe is this? Any advice from SMART?
Janny Goris

Answered:

10 years ago
Dear Janny, As suggested above, a 'wrapper' is one way ENA can be used on Macbooks, or with any other Windows Platform you can download onto your Mac. For the moment, there isn't any specific ENA for SMART programme for Macbooks. Thanks, Victoria
Victoria Sauveplane

Answered:

10 years ago

Hello, could someone guide me to make a Venn diagram with R software? I would like to represent children who accumulate several anthropometric deficits (MUAC<125, WAZ<-2, HAZ<-2, WFH<-2).

I found several packages for this but I can't seem to find explanations on how to parameterize the samples directly from the database.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Mark Myatt
Technical Expert

Answered:

9 years ago
Thank you for the update!
Scott Logue

Answered:

9 years ago

ENA can be installed directly in windows and also in Mac, you just have to download the compatible version for it. Though there are some issues in it, for example, data loss and corruption which can be countered with the help of Apple devices data recovery and can be restored.

David Luiz

Answered:

6 years ago

Hey David, it would be great if there was an OSX version. A link to this would be great if it exists (the SMART methodology site only provides the .exe file for Windows).

Philip McKinney

Answered:

6 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful to me. I am using iPhone 6 and I was getting problem while I tried to Activate iPhone without apple id. then I went https://www.iphonesupportnumber.com/blog/how-to-activate-iphone-without-apple-id/
they helped me lot.

florida wilson

Answered:

6 years ago

j j;ulp '[],kmmmmmm';[p]

florida wilson

Answered:

6 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me I want to share my experience that I am using iMac since last year and I got problem while I was connecting to the wifi then I took support from">https://www.appletechnicalsupportnumbers.com/apple-customer-support/
and they helped me a lot and resolve issues in a short period of time.

Anonymous

Answered:

5 years ago

On a Mac, everything is designed to work just the way you expect it to from operating it with simple, intuitive gestures to asking Siri to find a file to having your apps automatically update themselves. Whatever you set out to do on a Mac, there’s much less to learn and that much more to accomplish. Asus Support Number

David Miller

Answered:

5 years ago

On a Mac, everything is designed to work just the way you expect it to from operating it with simple, intuitive gestures to asking Siri to find a file to having your apps automatically update themselves. Whatever you set out to do on a Mac, there’s much less to learn and that much more to accomplish. Asus Support Number

David Miller

Answered:

5 years ago

Are there opportunities to still use ENA for Smart on a Mac computer? Eg Phi suggested trying a "wrapper" (eg Wine Bottler) which might enable you to run the program. It will run a bit slower than on a PC but it should hopefully function correctly. How safe is this?
Epson printer error code 0x97

Denis Bill

Answered:

5 years ago

From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You'll see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you also need to know the build number, just click the version number. Hp printer in error state

Denis Bill

Answered:

5 years ago

I have also tried to download the ENA in my mac book and I have managed to install it anyhow. But it has let to another problem. Whenever I am trying to connect to my iTunes account it is denying due to error 0xe8000015 which has occurred after the installation.

Genny Swiss

Answered:

5 years ago

Bent u Adobe-gebruiker? IT is nuttig voor u. Neem contact op met de Adobe klantenservice Belgie en ontvang live ondersteuning om uw Adobe-producten te repareren.

Jamy Busker

Answered:

4 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login