Hello all,

I am studying the implementation of multi-sectoral nutrition programming.

I would therefore be happy if any one can share with me a draft questionnaire on multi-sectoral nutrition programming or any guidance in this regard.

Regards

Dear Hassen,

Many thanks for your question. 

Please could you elaborate a little on the objectives of your study and how you intend to use the questionnaire?

For example, is it to be used with government representatives and implementing organisations or is it intended to be used at a population level? 

Are you aiming to evaluate the results of existing interventions/strategies/approaches or simply map what is being implemented? 

If you can give us a bit more detail, I think people will be able to share advice and experience. 

Many thanks,

Tamsin

Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

2 years ago

CRS in Kenya has done some assessments with the county governments around their capacity in implementation of a multisectoral approach to nutrition. We helped the county government rejuvenate the nascent multisectoral platforms for nutrition, who then used a self assessment tool, adapted from various tools, and were facilitated to self assess their capacity gaps and begin conversations on how to strengthen their capacity gaps around multisectoral nutrition action. Please let me know if this could of interest to you. 

Everlyn Matiri

Answered:

2 years ago

Dear Tasmin

Thanks for your reply and concern. My major interest is to explore how multi-sectoral nutrition programs are worth implemented in the government sectors and other stakejolders, their successes and gaps experienced. I would be happy if you can reach me through my email: Jeeraaryare114@gmail.com for further engagemnent. thanks.

@Everlyn? This looks very helpul to me. Coukd you please share it via my email: Jeeraaryare114@gmail.com. Thanks

Hassen mahamed

Answered:

2 years ago

Dear Hassen,

Thank you for clarifying your question. 

I will move it across to the Scaling Up Nutrition forum area of en-net as you may get more responses there from others engaged in planning and implementing multisectoral approaches. 

I will also follow up with colleagues for further examples. 

Best wishes,

Tamsin

Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

2 years ago
Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

2 years ago
This forum has been archived. Questions and answers are for reference only.