Hello, I am planning on giving a 3 hour introductory workshop on nutrition in emergency to junior nutrition major students and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction as to the best resource that I can use for reference. There are some wonderful material here that I have used in more specialized lectures (i.e. focusing on just one theme) but I am looking for more of a summary that can give an overview on what is nutrition in emergency. Thanks in advance! Linda Beirut - Lebanon
Hi Linda You could use the recently updated Harmonised Training Package (HTP) on nutrition in emergencies to source course material. Module 1 is Introduction to Nutrition in emergencies so should offer some appropriate material for you. It is available at [url]http://www.unscn.org/en/gnc_htp/howto-htp.php#howtousehtp[/url] The updated version of module 1 is not on the web yet but should be out within the next 2 weeks. Best wishes Tamsin
Tamsin Walters
Forum Moderator

Answered:

13 years ago
nutriton in emergency: is the major problem to the public in malnutrition and lack of unsafe food mostly developed countries. those people in malnutrition to take the safe, wholsome food, free of pestcide, chemical such as chemical food additives.
liaquat ali

Answered:

13 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login