Greetings, my name is Yuyi Deng and I am a graduate student in the Department of Health Policy at LSE and Public Health and Policy at LSHTM in London. I would like to invite you to participate in a research study about breastmilk substitutes during COVID-19. This information request allows participants to share experiences regarding the core matter and me to collect the examples of Code violations happening in a country. Any information beyond but related to this matter is also welcome.

I would like to take some time to explain the reason I am inviting you to participate, and the utilization of the information provided by you. You will be asked to participate in a short interview and your answers will be recorded. I am doing this study as part of my dissertation at LSE & LSHTM. As part of the data collection process, I will be interviewing people from NGOs such as Infant Feeding in Emergencies Core Group, IBFAN, WHO and UNICEF who have relevant information on the subject matter and will use the information as the basis for my dissertation.

Your participation should take approximately 15 minutes. Your individual privacy and confidentially of the information you provide will be maintained in all written data analysis resulting from this study. Please understand participation is entirely on a voluntary basis and you have the right to withdraw your consent or discontinue participation at any time. No personal and sensitive questions will be asked.

The benefit of this study is that this paper would attempt to explicitly measure the impact of marketing of BMS by formula companies during pandemics and formulate relevant policy recommendations. It would be a valuable qualitative observational study that investigates marketing activities of BMS related to COVID-19.

Those interested please email me lsh1901143@student.lshtm.ac.uk    Your time is greatly appreciated. 

Hello Yui Deng. I am emailing you.

Rukhsana

Answered:

4 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login