I am a student of MSc International Public Health Nutrition at the University of Westminster. I am very interested in the study of kwashiorkor, due to its high impact and mortality, and the little that is known about its cause and risk factors. I am carrying out a project that aims to investigate the perceptions that key informants have of this disease. I am looking for people with experience in the topic, such as people working on the field, people treating children with kwashiorkor, programme managers, researchers, etc. The study involves an interview of approximately 30 minutes face to face or through skype. Please let me know if you are interested in collaborating with the project, or if you know somebody who might be.
iam one of them shakiro justine shaky.just@gmail .com anutritionist in Uganda working in the community and nutrition unit in the Mbale regional referral hospital . i have had avast experience so we can talk at lengthe if you email me
shakiro Justine Ugandan Clinical Nutritionist

Answered:

9 years ago
I am a health worker (Nutrition Officer) with a faith based health organization in Ghana and will be prepared to be a respondent in this research.
Matthew A. K. Alale

Answered:

9 years ago
Dear Mr. Alale, Thank you very much for your interest on the project. I would be happy to interview you. Could you give me your email address so we can arrange a meeting? If you prefer to write to me directly, my email address is: nidiahu33@hotmail.com. Kind Regards, Nidia Huerta Uribe.
Nidia Huerta Uribe

Answered:

9 years ago
I am working with a faith based organization as a nutrition officer (community nutrition) in Kenya and am willing to assist you where necessary. my personal email fkitela@gmail.com
Francis Kitela

Answered:

9 years ago
Please login to post an answer:
Login